Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here at your local dental office.
Services we offer include:
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Clear Aligners
Initial Oral Examination
Initial Oral Examinations are done with new patients to gain a comprehensive understanding of their medical and dental history. This appointment includes a comprehensive examination including an oral cancer screening, a small serious of x-rays, extra-oral photos, dental cleaning, and a full explanation of our findings and recommendations.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. Read More...
Root Canal Therapy
Root canals are tiny passageways that branch off from beneath the top of the tooth, coursing their way vertically downward, until they reach the tip of the root. Read More...
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry , to help brighten your smile
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Emergency Dental Care , for those emergencies
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Family Dentist , a dentist for everyone in your family
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Clear Aligner Treatments , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
We have convenient office hours that allow you to make an appointment that fits easily into your schedule. We are also always available to answer questions or help our patients in an emergency. We accept same day appointments, whether as a new patient or emergency, our doors are always open.